Thank You to my Anonymous Sponsor for my Sports Psychologist Sessions!!!

I have an anonymous sponsor... for whom I wouldn't have access to a sports psychologist without their generosity and belief in me. Thank you :) 

For those who don’t know, Maddison Fysh is my sports psychologist. 

She’s been with me for a year now and I really don’t think I could have improved my shooting without her. She’s been with me through thick and thin, helping me organize my mind when it’s all scattered. It feels like I’ve known Maddy for most of my life, I’m connected to her, not just as my psychologist but as my friend. 

I love what we have and I couldn’t imagine a better person to talk to about my problems within and outside my archery life! 

Thank you Maddy for everything you’ve done!   

Maddy and I at IFAA provincials

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter